A strong and reliable forest trailer for transporting logs in extreme off-road conditions
Built solid for
Heavy-duty liftable suspension
The heavy-duty liftable suspension gives you 12-inch ground clearance that's second to none in the industry, allowing you to drive without hassle on rough roads.
Cast metal pockets
Cast metal pockets have unrivalled durability. They will always remain intact over time and will withstand impacts.
The strongest stakes
T1 steel stakes (100,000 psi) are the toughest on the market, enabling you to work in extreme conditions.
- T1 steel fabrication (100,000 psi)
- Hardox 450 abrasion-resistant steel floor
- One-inch-thick chassis flange
- Cast metal stake pockets
- Ventilated one-piece bunk
- LED forestry lights
- Firestone tires
- 8,000-lb. capacity heavy-duty wheels
- Ball valve to isolate axle problems
- INTRAXX AAEDT extreme-duty suspension
- Heavy-duty liftable suspension
- Rear work light
- 3rd gladhand to check pressure from inside the truck
- Tapered or drop configuration
- Lift axle
- Spare tire mount
- Teflon coated
We want to play a leading role in the profitability of your business. These products might interest you.
Tandem logging trailers
Pup logging trailers
ULTRALIGHT logging trailers
HYBRID logging trailers