ELLIPTICAL TIN SCOW
The Deloupe tin scow features a load capacity above industry average so you can safely and easily increase your payload on each trip.
Built solid for
Open concept and ventilation prevent dirt build-up and decay.
The T1 steel H-frame chassis (100,000 psi) gives your trailer unrivalled durability.
The trailer's design and durability provide more cargo capacity than anything else in the industry.
COMPLETELY MANUFACTURED IN NORTH AMERICA
- Simplified trailer design without any complex mechanical parts
- Greater load capacity than any other trailer on the market
- Open concept prevents dirt build-up and decay
- The lightest steel tin scow trailer in the industry (up to 1,250 kg lighter than trailers from our competitors)
- Custom-fabricated H-Beam, T1 steel (100,000 psi)
- Hardox 450 abrasion-resistant steel floor and walls (181,000 psi)
- Rounded walls extremely resistant to impacts
- Improved paint, the longest lasting on the market (3,500-hour salt spray resistance)
- Built for durability and longevity
- Laser welded
- Hydraulic cover and walkway
- Heavy-duty rocker dolly
- Robust and lightweight custom floor cross members
- Tapered, drop and super drop models
- Multiple axle configurations available
- Many door configurations available
- Ventilated door
- Ratchet door
- Barn door
We want to play a leading role in the profitability of your business. These products might interest you.