The Deloupe tin scow features a load capacity above industry average so you can safely and easily increase your payload on each trip.
Built solid for
Open concept and ventilation prevent dirt build-up and decay.
The T1 steel H-frame chassis (100,000 psi) gives your trailer unrivalled durability.
The trailer's design and durability provide more cargo capacity than anything else in the industry.
COMPLETELY MANUFACTURED IN NORTH AMERICA
- Simplified trailer design without any complex mechanical parts
- Greater load capacity than any other trailer on the market
- Open concept prevents dirt build-up and decay
- Custom-fabricated H-Beam, T1 steel (100,000 psi)
- Hardox 450 abrasion-resistant steel floor and walls
- Improved paint, the longest lasting on the market (3,500-hour salt spray resistance)
- Hydraulic cover and walkway
- Ventilated door and ratchet door
- Heavy-duty rocker dolly
- Tapered, drop and super drop models
- Multiple axle configurations available
We want to play a leading role in the profitability of your business. These products might interest you.