We have equipped our lowboy with a thin gooseneck and optimized the platform space to give you all the flexibility you need. This allows you to customize your lowboy configuration depending on your industry and your needs.
Built solid for
Thin 12-in. platform
The 12-inch-thick platform provides greater height and volume to transport goods. In addition, it can support up to 60 tons per 16 feet of surface area.
Optimized 28-ft. platform
The 28-foot deck, the most optimized in the industry, enables you to balance the load quickly and more easily.
With a thickness of just 12.5 inches, the slimmed-down gooseneck saves you time when boarding and balancing the load.
- Limitless configurations; 4 adjustments possible in the gooseneck and 7 adjustments in the suspension
- Slim gooseneck (a standard 16.5-inch thickness, less than the industry standard)
- Suitable for various industries
- Heavy-duty design capable of 55 t or more (I-beams vs Junior beams)
- Superior-quality exotic wood (apitong/keruing) platform that is 200% more durable than a standard oak platform
- T1 steel (100,000 psi)
- Heavy-duty outrigger
- Front and back extensions
- Aluminum or steel gooseneck fenders available
- 35-ton to 120-ton capacities available
- Widths up to 120 inches
- Full T1 steel fenders
We want to play a leading role in the profitability of your business. These products might interest you.