Our crushed car trailer is designed to increase your efficiency and profitability safely.
Built solid for
Integrated tie-down cable
A tie-down cable is integrated into the door-closing system to help secure the cargo.
The built-in MSS (motion safety system) at the front and back of the trailer helps to ensure your load is secure.
HSC mechanical lock
In the event of a hydraulic failure, the HSC (Hydraulic Security Control) mechanical lock helps prevent work-related accidents and enables you to complete your unloading safely.
COMPLETELY MANUFACTURED IN NORTH AMERICA
- Tight, secured loads
- Front access door
- Tightening straps while trailer is closed
- More efficient loading and unloading
- Hydraulic opening and closing
- No tie-downs required (included in the closure system)
- T1 steel chassis (100,000 psi)
- Heavy-duty design
- Adapts to different loading widths
- Full steel roof
- Vexar roof
- Straight, drop or B-Train model
- Driver or passenger side opening
- Multiple axle configurations
We want to play a leading role in the profitability of your business. These products might interest you.