WALKING OR FIXED FLOOR
The lightest walking floor trailer in the industry. Its unique design provides increased payload without compromising durability.
Built solid for
The elliptical Hardox 450 abrasion-resistant steel wall design provides extreme resistance to impacts.
Up to 1,000 kg lighter than the competition's trailers and with a weight similar to that of aluminum trailers, this walking-floor steel trailer is the lightest in the industry.
The use of manufactured H-beams provides all the durability you’ll need.
COMPLETELY MANUFACTURED IN NORTH AMERICA
- The lightest in the industry (up to 1,000 kg lighter than the competition)
- Similar weight to that of an aluminum trailer
- Open concept and ventilation prevent dirt build-up and decay
- Optimized flexible hydraulic flip top, impact-resistant to prevent damage
- Steel welding repair is easier than aluminum
- T1 steel chassis (100,000 psi)
- Built-in H-beams
- Hardox 450 abrasion-resistant steel walls
- Extremely impact-resistant, rounded design
- Heavy-duty bumper
- Fixed steel floor (tipper) or a variety of KEITH walking floors designed to meet your reality
- Hydraulic roof with walkway
- Closed roof for compactor
- Lift axles
- Many door and axle configurations available
We want to play a leading role in the profitability of your business. These products might interest you.