WALKING OR FIXED FLOOR
The lightest walking floor trailer in the industry. Its unique design provides increased payload without compromising durability.
Built solid for
The elliptical Hardox 450 abrasion-resistant steel wall design provides extreme resistance to impacts.
Up to 1,000 kg lighter than the competition's trailers and with a weight similar to that of aluminum trailers, this walking-floor steel trailer is the lightest in the industry.
The use of manufactured H-beams provides all the durability you’ll need.
COMPLETELY MANUFACTURED IN NORTH AMERICA
- The lightest in the industry (up to 1,000 kg lighter than the competition)
- Similar weight to that of an aluminum trailer
- Open concept and ventilation prevent dirt build-up and decay
- Optimized flexible hydraulic flip top, impact-resistant to prevent damage
- Steel welding repair is easier than aluminum
- T1 steel chassis (100,000 psi)
- Built-in H-beams
- Hardox 450 abrasion-resistant steel walls (181,000 psi)
- Extremely impact-resistant, rounded design
- Heavy-duty bumper
- Laser welded
- Different configurations available
- Fixed floor in 1/9” to 3/16” thick «Tipper» type steel
- Mobile Keith floor 2301, 2297, 2299 or 2295
- Keith V9 steel floor
- Hydraulic roof with walkway
- Closed roof for compactor
- Stainless steel 1×1 subdeck
- Lift axles
- Multiple axle configurations available
- Many door configurations available
- Top hinge
- Door in door (for compactors)
- Hydraulic guillotine
- Barn door
- Many more
We want to play a leading role in the profitability of your business. These products might interest you.