A durable gravel pup made of Hardox 450 abrasion-resistant steel with an unprecedented lifespan.
Built solid for
This trailer has impressive durability thanks to the revolutionary Hardox 450 steel, that combines durability and weight! This pup is suitable for the realities of mining and will always impress you.
The lightest steel gravel pup in the industry
With Hardox 450 technology, the pup trailer’s low weight enables you to increase your payload on every trip.
Compliance with local standards (such as the Ontario SPIF)
Get peace of mind with this trailer that meets current standards and regulations, including SPIF standards (Safe, Productive, and Infrastructure-friendly vehicles).
- Hardox 450 abrasion-resistant steel dump box
- T1 steel chassis (100,000 psi)
- Heavy-duty design withstands extreme conditions
- 8,800-lb. capacity heavy-duty aluminum wheels
- The lightest steel gravel pup trailer in the industry
- Using Hardox 450 instead of embossed steel provides an extended life while reducing weight
STANDARDS AND REGULATIONS
- Complies with current standards and regulations (SPIF in Ontario)
- Available in custom colors
- Electric or air-activated tarp
- Lift axle
- Tow hitch or 5-in. ball coupler
- Vibrating floor option to separate aggregates