ELLIPTICAL END DUMP
Increase your efficiency and payload without compromising your safety with our end dump semi-trailer.
Built solid for
Lower center of gravity
Get better stability with a lower center of gravity.
Thanks to its tapered design, you can dump the contents of the dumpster with less lifting for ultra-fast unloading.
The floor and walls are now jointless thanks to our DSS (Deloupe Sealless System).
COMPLETELY MANUFACTURED IN NORTH AMERICA
- Ultra-fast unloading
- Load up to 20% more than the competition
- DSS concept (Deloupe Sealless System) preventing dirt or debris accumulation
- Tapered design with a low center of gravity improves stability
- The lightest steel end dump trailer in the industry (up to 1,250 kg lighter than trailers from our competitors)
- T1 steel chassis (100,000 psi)
- Full-length H shape chassis
- Hardox 450 abrasion-resistant steel floor and walls (181,000 psi)
- Rounded walls extremely resistant to impacts
- Improved paint, the longest lasting on the market (3,500-hour salt spray resistance)
- Built for durability and longevity
- Laser welded
- Ventilated door, ratchet door and door with multiple openings (top and side openings)
- Tapered, drop and super drop models
- Custom lightweight, durable crossmembers (100,000 psi)
- Multiple axle configurations available
- Many door configurations available
- Ventilated door
- Ratchet door
- Barn door
- Multiple door openings (Swing and standard)
We want to play a leading role in the profitability of your business. These products might interest you.
Elliptical tin scows
For hauling high volumes of materials with ease
Elliptical walking or fixed-floor
Lightweight without compromising durability
Safe, efficient side unloading