The industry's most versatile logging semi-trailer for road and light off-road. It offers the perfect combination of weight and durability.
Built solid for
The Hardox 450 steel floor increases trailer durability with anti-abrasion properties and its 5/16-inch thickness increases payload.
Viking DDS system
The Viking Deloupe D-Shape system made of galvanized stakes and fabricated stake pockets combines lightness and durability.
Heavy-duty liftable suspension
The 9-inch heavy-duty liftable suspension is perfectly suited to off-road.
- T1 steel fabrication (100,000 psi)
- Hardox 450 abrasion-resistant steel floor
- 5/16-in. steel chassis flange
- Custom-fabricated pockets
- Ventilated one-piece bunk
- Hankook AM09 tires
- 8,000-lb. capacity heavy-duty wheels
- Ball valve to isolate axle problems
- INTRAXX AAT suspension
- Heavy-duty liftable suspension
- Rear work light
- 3rd gladhand to check pressure from inside the truck
- Tapered or drop configuration
- LED forestry lighting
- Lift axle
- Spare tire mount
- Domtar protector
- Teflon coated
We want to play a leading role in the profitability of your business. These products might interest you.